Valbart Cryogenic Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves meet various demanding end-user requirements in terms of leak rate and fugitive emission performance. Body construction and flexible trim configurations ensure proper safe isolation in the specific cryogenic application.
- Top-entry or side-entry construction suitable for temperature down to -196° C.
- Static seats with double barrier: Lip seals and gaskets.
- Stem seal: Triple barrier with generous vapor space.
- Qualified for BS6364 or more demanding end-user specification.
- Lip seals work as self-energizing, primary seals on every static and dynamic leak path.
- All processes requiring flow isolation, seal and operate safely down to -253° C.
- Valbart test facilities qualify and validate design and performance of all cryogenic features.